Yes, I'm up to my ears in peaches. Why do I always do that? It's Saturday night and I just got started early this afternoon on four boxes of peaches (plus two boxes of grapes our friends so graciously gave us that I had sorta forgotten about and now totally need to get done). Why is it so hard to remember that canning kinda takes awhile? It's not a speedy process!
Over my head again, or nearly.
But on the bright side, they do look so lovely and golden in the jars! And we are quite looking forward to the taste, as we haven't had home-canned peaches in ages.
12 years ago
1 comment:
I love peaches. I haven't figured out the timing here yet. It is always too early, or too late when the window is open enough for the attempt. So I keep saying--my jars are empty because life is so full! It is awesome that you are getting it done! Go girl go! Next year I am going to figure it out.
Post a Comment