That's what we spent on school supplies yesterday (I guess it's after midnight, so technically two days ago, but whatever...) for Super H and Agent J. Backpack and lunchbox for J, school stuff, shoes, and clothing for both --because all of their clothing is wearing out or is getting small all at once. How does that happen? I guess boys are just like that.
But anyway, I was not expecting to pay that much. Really, it was a shocker! And I only expect that total to get higher and higher every year! Bummer. Is there anyone who can tell me it gets any better? Please? :) jk
I am glad they are going to get back into school, though. And for J, this will be his first real schooling! (He did a play-school in PA for awhile and had a ball.) He's so excited. He asked if I would be his teacher. I said no, and after awhile he asked if I could stay with him for the day. Ooohhh! Doesn't that just pull at the heartstrings of a mother?!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Ironically, this is what I paid for books my first year at Ricks!
yowzers!!! this is when I am glad to be back in Utah instead of Minnesota. We had gross fees like that in MN, but I didn't have to buy anything for the kids here in Ut.
I hope the kids are having a great time, and you enjoy your quiet a bit! :)
Penny
I feel your pain. It cost me an arm and a leg to get everyone ready for school this year. June is excited to go to K this year. to bad we're not still at ashworth and she and Jacob could ride the bus together.
Post a Comment