I was on my way to bed (yes, too late) and I realized something.
We moved once in May 2006,
twice in August 2007,
thrice in June 2008,
and fource now in March 2009.
Four times in three years! I didn't think we were such a moving-ish family! Probably 'on-the-move' is the more correct phrase there, but then 'a fourth time' would be more correct above.
Long live Seuss!
And Shakespeare!
And Mister S! ~Today he saw a fly in the kitchen and told me we need a new hotswatter.
me - "Why?"
S - "To get that fly!"
So for you linguists, hotswatter = flyswatter now.
I was just thinking and adding as quickly as I can f0r this hour of the day, and I just realized I have actually moved (incl. before marriage) nince in eleven years!
You'd think I'd be pretty good at it, huh?
No.
(right Ronda? Karen? Mom? Don't be reserved, I know it's true.)
But I'm still willing to keep trying whenever the Lord calls us!
12 years ago
3 comments:
Yeah, that's a lot of movin' and shakin'. I bet you're totally organized and proud of it. What? No? Well, if it helps, I'm about to "move out" again, if I can find enough boxes -- I'm tired of the disorganization around here, and we need some good summer projects! :)
The title of your message made me think of fourth and ninth, as rightly it should, though in a different context than I presumed. I thought it might have been a saying of Samuel's when watching football. I could see that. Still, the actual Samuel-ism was just as good! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
-Karen
Me either!
That totally doesn't sound like correct English right now...
Post a Comment