School has returned, and I'm finding myself as busy as ever; no more laid-back 'who cares what we do today, as long as it's together?' kind of days. I'm also at a loss as to how to get back into a schedule! So glad I'm not the one who's actually in school this year...
My dilemma: how to have a work-out as well as scripture study, because it always seems that there's time for one or the other, and that's not gonna work out for me in either department. --My favorite/only swimsuit isn't quite fitting as I want it to. Then again, there are times I want to bust out and quote something scripturally-based to appease Super H's whys, but I just don't have as thick a memory-stack of them [quotes or verses] as I'd like.
You see the dilemma?!?
I have to figure out the whole "Good, Better, Best" stuff, I guess. (thank you Gen. Conference) Sometimes our agency to choose doesn't leave me elated.
It's more hassle!
jk (mostly)
12 years ago
2 comments:
i dunno, why not choose overeating and vegging in front of the TV/computer instead? that seems to be my choices, choices. :P
Karen
Not sure whether to laugh or not, as that seems to be what I'm drawn to do lately. it's scary. just watched this BBC show "You Are What You Eat", and Britain's having the same troubles America does; estimated 1/3 of them will be obese by 2010. It was interesting, but the "helper" lady was anal (literally! she wanted to see their poo! ewww!) and made Jillian on The Biggest Loser look like a cupcake. Not nice.
Will I need a wake-up call like that? is this it? don't know.
Post a Comment