12 years ago
Monday, November 23, 2009
Fun Times
I haven't posted for awhile, but I thought I'd put in some random pics of us.
B and I being silly one evening for no particular reason at all.
Lady R getting a ride from Agent J and Super H.
Everyone doing just as they like in the evening.
Master S having a great time at the PTA Halloween Party. It was great fun, with carnival-type games, plenty of prizes for all the kids, and caramel apples at the end for EVERYBODY!! Fall is a beautiful time, isn't it? =D
The children all dressed up for Halloween fun. Yes, Lady R is pretty much the cutest cheerleader ever (she didn't want to go to the party without that bunny!). No, Master S is not picking his nose, just close. Yes, Agent J is wearing flip-flops and an earring, as pirates do, you know. And yes, Super H is totally decked out as Santa Claus, black boots, pillow-belly, fuzzy-batting-scraps beard, glasses, and all. He won first prize for his age group! And the best part? I had NO say in his costume this year. He came up with the idea and helped with the putting-together. It was great for both of us, and I hope he remembers it for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids look so cute and so grown up. I can't believe how much rose looks like samuel. How are you guys we need to call and catch up.
Post a Comment