On Monday night as we were starting our family night lesson, I held up a picture showing the one leper returning to give thanks to the Savior for healing him (and the other nine). I asked the kids what the pic was about, and Super H pipes up: "That's Jesus and the ten leprechauns!"
Oh really!-?-!
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!!!
But here's the one that really got me:
I was driving Master S and Lady R home from a playdate, and I started to hear her singing 'Humpty-Dumpty'. It was pretty cute, and I'll admit, I didn't think she was paying close enough attention to have actually learned the poem, but she got it ...mostly right. :D
"Hummmmty Dummmty (she likes to hold out the m's apparently) sat on a wall, Hummmmty Dummmty had not a great day!"
12 years ago
2 comments:
I am going remember that next time I have, "not a great day."
That is so funny! It seems like it has been a long time since I have heard anything from your corner of the world. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment