Friday, July 18, 2008

Driving in Idaho

For everyone who didn't know, Idaho is now cracking down and you have within 30 days to change your address with the DMV or you get to pay a fine. >-[

And if you'd like to know also, if you move into Idaho, they assume you don't know how to drive and make you take the written driving test all over again. Hello driver's-test-anxiety all over again! But I must be a smart enough driver for Idaho, because I passed. (again. the one I took at sixteen didn't count, I guess.)

I'll try to be more consistent, but with a teenager in the house with friends and a new boyfriend, opportunities to use the phone line come few and far between, and usually late at night. So just know that we're really OK, and totally legal now! Whoohoo!

p.s. My 10-yr high school reunion is Friday evening this week. How crazy is that?!

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Good to see you again and meet your husband.

-kyle

Michelle said...

hey! kyle beat me to it! Great to meet you guys!!! enjoy your family reunion!

B and BO said...

Thanks a bunch, I think we will! The better part of it is camping, so we'll be sure to get good and dirty. :)