Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Conference is family time

I really believe it is, even though sometimes I just want to shut myself in a room alone to hear some of the talks! Here are some pics from our weekend in SLC, for all who may be interested.

>This is Agent Kid, working on our traditional General Conference puzzle. This year's selection is a cowboy one from the cabin. Thanks Grandma!










-These are our action photos from the trip. Pretty awesome, if you ask me. You can see Super H's hand above the bar, and Agent J's going so fast n' furious that his body is swinging like crazy! (I tried it after they did. It certainly didn't merit an 'action' pic. ha, ha!)





















-Lady R as Superman.
















>Go Mister S, go!















>R really wanted to catch S! What a cutie. :D









I think someone got their hands on our camera, don't you?





Good Times.

1 comment:

onecent said...

WOW!!! Rose is getting SO big! glad you had a fun visit! :)
*penny*