Sunday, May 4, 2008

Comments

Hey! Does everyone know that you can leave comments? It's totally easy --you just click on the "comments" under the post you want to comment on, and it will take you to a page where you can type it up! I'll even respond back! It will be fun! Oh, and if you use the "anonymous" feature (because you don't have a google account), make sure you sign your name, so I know whose thoughts I'm reading!
Thanks! =D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone - loved seeing the pictures of the kids and can't believe how big the baby is getting. We actually MAY BE moving back home from TN. A job offer is pending so talk about second chances....keep your fingers crossed. Please keep in touch and let us know how to get in touch with you when you move to Japan. We miss you. Linda Magro, Olivia and Sami