Friday, May 23, 2008

Funny Quirks

OK, I know my last post was the same, but go look at this!
Now you know how da-BomB feels just about every day. Honestly, I don't think Mister Man S has a clue! B figures he should carry around a tissue, just for when S gives him hugs. Ha, ha! (I'm a little trickier, though, and usually manage to move just in time.)

Ahh, kids! We love their little quirks! --Oh, and the hugs are so great too!

2 comments:

smileynann said...

Hee hee -- so true! I think you're trickier because you're a stay-at-home mom -- you absolutely get more practice at dodging the yucky nose!

Seriously, though, snot is the one thing I can't handle with dignity. I can do stinky diapers without a grimace, I can even do barf without wrinkling my nose, but snot?? YUCK!! It grosses me SO out!

B and BO said...

I agree. Ten times over. Well, I do actually wrinkle my nose at barf... But wiping snot over and over during a cold, and it's never-ending and gets on everything! Ewwww!